Yesterday, Notorious Bayelsa Big Boy “Lyon” was spotted pleading for Mercy after He was arrested for Kidnapping in Abuja.
Bayelsa indigene by name John Lyon a.k.a IK- Kpai-kpai was arrested yesterday.
John Lyon flaunts money on social media and encourages his followers to “hustle” without them knowing that his source of income wasn’t legit.
He was traced to Abuja from Bayelsa and was arrested.
Here are things you need to know about him;
- Born on 22 Dec 1986.
- He was a former staff of Sterling bank.
- He uses the name Lyon interior hub as a cover up for his many kidnapping activities.
- He spends lavishly in clubs.
- He claims to be a graduate of the University of Calabar.
- He was recently involved in the kidnap of one Danjuma, a bank staff where he and his men successfully demanded over 50 million naira and have confessed to having committed the crime.
- 2 years ago so many people, maybe his friends praised him for lavishing money on unknowing to them he is into kidnapping.
- He is a full member of APC